3E Project Manager - 9 month FTC
This is an exciting opportunity for a 3E Project Manager to join us and manage the project delivery of a 3E upgrade from 184.108.40.206 to 3.x to a varied and challenging group of stakeholders.
We are ideally looking for someone to join us in January for a 9 month fixed term contract.
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Leading the planning and implementation of the project
- Defining project tasks and resource requirements and detailing this in a project plan
- Assembling and coordinating project staff
- Managing project budget and resource allocation
- Planning and scheduling project timelines
- Tracking project deliverables
- Providing direction and support to the project team
- Preparing and maintaining relevant project documentation to ensure that key project stakeholders are kept abreast of progress, risks, issues, financial and / or resource challenges, etc.
- Managing changes in predefined project scope, deliverables, cost, timeline, etc. and driving unexpected situations to satisfactory conclusion via considered planning
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate;
- Proven experience in managing IT projects within (preferably) legal and / or professional services environments – demonstrating a range of skills, as detailed above. Using relevant experience to share knowledge and lessons learned with the project team.
- Knowledge of law firms and legal technology – in particular Elite 3E, time recording (Carpe Diem), Case / Matter Management (Mattersphere), Customer Relationship Management - including how lawyers and support staff use these technologies
- Excellent communication and organisational skills – providing your colleagues with confidence that their needs and expectations are being suitably managed
- The ability to develop and maintain effective, and mutually beneficial, relationships with senior management / executives, colleagues and supplier representatives
- Commercial awareness, including demonstrable negotiation skills when working with vendors / suppliers
- A "right first time", delivery-focussed approach
- Formal project management qualifications (e.g. Prince2, PMP or equivalent other)
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Introductory Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
We are a London based, full-service law firm, specialising in providing straightforward advice to entrepreneurial businesses and individuals on domestic and international matters.
We have grown substantially in recent years, including two mergers and an office move. We’ve also matured in terms of our approach to providing advice to our clients, seeking to simplify and improve the experience of working with a modern, independent law firm.
We’re proud of our journey. Without losing sight of where we’ve come from, we are focused on where we’re going. We are evolving and growing every day. And just like our clients, we are ambitious and moving forward. Many of our clients are entrepreneurial, ambitious enterprises who are often privately or family owned, or private equity backed. We are one of the only London based law firms with a large private wealth offering alongside significant business law capability.
The firm also advises major corporates on particular specialist legal matters who find our straightforward approach a compelling alternative to larger, less personal firms.