Business Development & Marketing Assistant
As a result of an internal promotion, we are recruiting for a BD & Marketing Assistant to support the Commercial Dispute Resolution, Business Crime and Restructuring & Insolvency groups.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will support an ambitious and fast-growing practice in their business development activities. The role provides the full mix of business development and marketing activities and is an exciting opportunity for an engaged and proactive individual looking to build a career in Marketing & Business Development.
You will be required to support on the following activities:
- The drafting of directory submissions and awards
- Creating and maintaining brochures and other sales support materials
- The pitch and credentials process including updating the credentials database and identifying relevant experience, collating content, document formatting and logging pitch information on CRM
- Planning, building and encouraging content for client newsletters, the website, social media posts and internal communications
- Assisting with events, including event planning, invitation drafting, building invitation lists and liaising with third parties and lawyers on content
- Undertaking ad-hoc research requests related to legal topics, people, clients and prospects or markets. For example, competitor websites, LinkedIn searches, marketing opportunities such as sponsorships and internal CRM system searches
- Providing meeting support, such as preparing agendas, and recording action points
- Providing support for marketing campaigns, such as liaising with content producers, chasing copy, and proof reading
- Assisting with building mailing lists for briefings and event invitations and adding contacts in our CRM system
- Creating and manipulating reports in advance of GTM group meetings
- Assistance with developing the monthly Board report
- Assisting lawyers with digital tasks such as creating blog posts and sharing LinkedIn assets
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate;
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- Proactivity with the ability to use your initiative to drive efficiencies
- An eye for detail, accuracy and good writing skills
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritise tasks
- A personable and confident approach, with the ability to build relationships with partners / key stakeholders
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Introductory Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
We are a London based, full-service law firm, specialising in providing straightforward advice to entrepreneurial businesses and individuals on domestic and international matters.
We have grown substantially in recent years, including two mergers and an office move. We’ve also matured in terms of our approach to providing advice to our clients, seeking to simplify and improve the experience of working with a modern, independent law firm.
We’re proud of our journey. Without losing sight of where we’ve come from, we are focused on where we’re going. We are evolving and growing every day. And just like our clients, we are ambitious and moving forward. Many of our clients are entrepreneurial, ambitious enterprises who are often privately or family owned, or private equity backed. We are one of the only London based law firms with a large private wealth offering alongside significant business law capability.
The firm also advises major corporates on particular specialist legal matters who find our straightforward approach a compelling alternative to larger, less personal firms.