A mix of hands-on and administrative tasks, this role provides front-line support to internal clients, as well as liaising with suppliers and subcontractors and supporting the Facilities Manager.
- First point of contact for receiving and tracking facilities requests, tasks and issues and escalating issues as appropriate
- Co-ordinating engineers and repairs as required
- Providing hands-on and practical problem-solving for a range of issues
- Undertake routine health and safety checks
- Manage the Facilities store to a clean and tidy standard
- Contributing to induction processes for new joiners
- Contributing to the induction processes for new joiners
- Be main point of contact for fire wardens and first aiders, updating and maintaining the emergency planning process.
- Playing an active role in planning annual shutdowns and project works.
- Maintaining the Facilities Department pages on the Firm's intranet.
- Process invoices for Facilities including coding, tracking and preparing invoices for authorisation.
- Recycling and waste management co-ordination
- Managing the Access Control System and production of pass cards
- Manage internal desk moves
- Ordering business cards
- Assist the hospitality team with events in relation to lighting/heating/security measures, etc.
- Other administrative duties, as they arise
- A solid level of experience working in an office/corporate environment
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to juggle several tasks
- Presentable and able to communicate with a broad range of people
- Able to step up to cover for other colleagues.
- Desirable to have experience of Health and Safety at work (including risk assessments).
Technical Skills / Experience:
- Numerate and literate, with good communication skills
- Using a range of IT systems
- Able to use a range of Microsoft tools including Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Excellent client facing skills, gained in an office or other customer-focused environment
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Willing to learn new IT systems
- Able to take ownership of projects and tasks and deliver them successfully.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Introductory Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
We are a London based, full-service law firm, specialising in providing straightforward advice to entrepreneurial businesses and individuals on domestic and international matters.
We have grown substantially in recent years, including two mergers and an office move. We’ve also matured in terms of our approach to providing advice to our clients, seeking to simplify and improve the experience of working with a modern, independent law firm.
We’re proud of our journey. Without losing sight of where we’ve come from, we are focused on where we’re going. We are evolving and growing every day. And just like our clients, we are ambitious and moving forward. Many of our clients are entrepreneurial, ambitious enterprises who are often privately or family owned, or private equity backed. We are one of the only London based law firms with a large private wealth offering alongside significant business law capability.
The firm also advises major corporates on particular specialist legal matters who find our straightforward approach a compelling alternative to larger, less personal firms.