Junior Rich Media Editor
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Rich Media Editor to join our well respected BD & Marketing team.
Reporting into the Head of Digital Marketing, this is a creative marketing role which includes creation and editing of podcast, video, images and assets and the ownership of multiple platforms as well as AV (audio visual) support for client events.
- Facilitate the recording of our podcasts using Zoom and Audacity. Be the hardware and software expert for remote and in-person set up for podcast recording (supported by the IT AV function).
- Onboard hosts and guests to each series/episode and advise on their technical set up and export of their contribution.
- Edit podcast episodes using Adobe Audition. This should include providing a creative steer on what should be cut or kept, which are the best sound bites for our adverts, ensuring audio quality and consistency etc.
- Play an advisory role in the development of new podcast ideas, particularly in relation to structure, sound and feel.
- Be responsible for the maintenance and use of our PodBean account including licences, uploads and publishing.
- Creating all adverts and assets to promote our podcasts.
- Drive the improvement and adoption of video for internal and external campaigns. Work closely with your BD & Marketing colleagues to spot opportunities for video and be the owner of those projects.
- Be our primary Premiere Pro editor for all video projects.
- Use Adobe After Effects where needed for graphics.
- Shoot video via in-person set-up using firm equipment in pre-approved locations.
- Where we use external videographers, be the point person to drive those projects. From working on the brief with the brand or BD experts to providing direction and driving the timeline with external agencies.
- Develop video brand guidelines for the firm and act as a brand guardian for all rich media.
- Create and develop on-brand graphics that can be re-used across multiple projects.
- Provide detailed and accurate editing for written content and video sub-titles.
- Be the owner of all of our video platforms including YouTube, Vimeo, Cinebody, Frame and Stream (also Zoom where required for video). This includes, maintenance, uploading and publishing as well as licencing.
- Provide training to the firm on Cinebody (shooting and uploading content at home) and Frame (commenting on video drafts).
- Create a framework for Stream (our internal YouTuble-like channel). Work with Knowledge on implementing a taxonomy and agree channels to meet the business need. Work with various key users around the business to improve uptake and use and promote awareness of the platform to all users.
- Run people photography process, including the booking in form, calendar appointments and the photography day in the office.
- Re-size people imagery for all platforms – including the intranet, outlook email, HR systems etc.
- Re-size and edit brand imagery for all platforms – including website, email marketing, social media etc.
Assets – design
- Become the team expert in Photoshop, InDesign and Canva.
- Maintain, update and create templates for broader use.
- Create assets for all campaigns.
- Creation of print, online and video adverts.
- Where necessary, work with our Document Production team to delegate editing work.
Media maintenance and distribution
- Create and define a process for asset distribution. Train the marketing and BD team on this process and be responsible for its maintenance.
- Drive awareness around the firm of our Brand Asset Folder and all its uses (such as Passle and social media etc.)
- Work with the marketing team to create paid social media in relation to rich media projects. Consult on audience and advert style and then reproduce for new episodes.
- Upload media to various platforms.
- Ensure use of alternative text on rich media across all platforms.
- Assisting with data entry on CRM where required.
- Running the starter/ leaver process.
- Running regular reports and providing data on platform performanceProviding support on Slido where required.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate;
- Demonstrable editing experience using Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Audition.
- Platform management knowledge and experience of YouTube, Vimeo, Cinebody, Frame and Stream.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of and experience with house style and brand guardian.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Introductory Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
We are a London based, full-service law firm, specialising in providing straightforward advice to entrepreneurial businesses and individuals on domestic and international matters.
We have grown substantially in recent years, including two mergers and an office move. We’ve also matured in terms of our approach to providing advice to our clients, seeking to simplify and improve the experience of working with a modern, independent law firm.
We’re proud of our journey. Without losing sight of where we’ve come from, we are focused on where we’re going. We are evolving and growing every day. And just like our clients, we are ambitious and moving forward. Many of our clients are entrepreneurial, ambitious enterprises who are often privately or family owned, or private equity backed. We are one of the only London based law firms with a large private wealth offering alongside significant business law capability.
The firm also advises major corporates on particular specialist legal matters who find our straightforward approach a compelling alternative to larger, less personal firms.