Legal Administrator, Real Estate - Residential Development Sales
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop experience in a legal environment to join a friendly and collaborative team.
This role will be to provide pro-active, professional and high quality administrative support across the residential development sales team, enabling them to focus on providing legal services to clients. This role would suit someone who is able to demonstrate exceptional organisational skills and an ability to use their initiative.
You will be an integral part of a busy team and will have the opportunity to interact daily with paralegals and fee earners, prioritising workloads and liaising with other support functions to ensure timely delivery.
- Printing of emails and documents.
- Photocopying and scanning
- File opening and closure, following compliance rules.
- Typing of standard letters i.e. payment of invoices, acceptance of events.
- Collating and indexing legal documentation, deeds scheduling and deeds management.
- Ensuring any paper filing required is kept up to date.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate;
- Experience in a professional services environment.
- Good organisational skills, time-management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team, with colleagues of all levels.
- Flexibility and self-motivation.
- Discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
- A pro-active and conscientious approach to work.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft and other commonly used software.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Introductory Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
We are a London based, full-service law firm, specialising in providing straightforward advice to entrepreneurial businesses and individuals on domestic and international matters.
We have grown substantially in recent years, including two mergers and an office move. We’ve also matured in terms of our approach to providing advice to our clients, seeking to simplify and improve the experience of working with a modern, independent law firm.
We’re proud of our journey. Without losing sight of where we’ve come from, we are focused on where we’re going. We are evolving and growing every day. And just like our clients, we are ambitious and moving forward. Many of our clients are entrepreneurial, ambitious enterprises who are often privately or family owned, or private equity backed. We are one of the only London based law firms with a large private wealth offering alongside significant business law capability.
The firm also advises major corporates on particular specialist legal matters who find our straightforward approach a compelling alternative to larger, less personal firms.