We are seeking a Recruitment Advisor to join our friendly and collaborative HR team. You will support the business across all Business services and Fee earner recruitment. You'll work closely with direct candidates, building strong relationships with them, and also with recruitment agencies, ensuring they have everything they need in order to assist us in recruiting the best talent.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about candidate experience and internal client service, who is keen to bring ideas to the team with the ability to implement them.
This is a hands on and varied role which offers plenty of scope to support the business by hiring the right talent, developing and using the appropriate selection process as well as using cost effective approaches to candidate sourcing.
- Working closely with hiring managers across the business on current recruitment needs for both fee earning and business services vacancies, managing the recruitment process end to end.
- Taking a pro-active approach to candidate sourcing, including talent pipelining and networking, building relationships with direct candidates.
- Sourcing, screening and shortlisting candidates for vacancies through implementation of cost effective sourcing strategies - utilising LinkedIn, market mapping tools, employee referrals, and other direct recruitment activities.
- Where appropriate working in conjunction with recruitment agencies on the delivery of effective recruitment processes. Working closely with the Senior Recruitment Manager, building strong relationships with agency suppliers.
- Managing candidates through the recruitment process, ensuring a positive candidate experience at all times, in line with the firm's core values.
- Continually developing an understanding of the recruitment market through gaining insight from agencies, candidates and other sources including networking groups. Sharing insight with hiring managers and key internal stakeholders.
- Overseeing the onboarding for all new joiners, co-ordinating onboarding activities across various departments.
- Working closely with the Recruitment Assistant and HR Administrator on all recruitment related admin activities such as interview scheduling and pre employment screening.
- Providing relevant recruitment data and reports for the Board, Management committee and other internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring that recruitment activities and initiatives support and are aligned to the Diversity & Inclusion strategy of the Firm and that D&I is embedded in all processes. Supporting the implementation of innovative strategies to attract diverse candidates.
- Supporting the Senior Recruitment Manager with Partner recruitment where necessary.
- Working closely with the Early Careers Senior Advisor on Trainee recruitment initiatives where necessary.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate;
- Recruitment experience gained in a professional services environment.
- An understanding of and interest in the legal industry and legal career pathways.
- Either agency or in-house recruitment experience, or a combination of both.
- A creative approach to candidate sourcing, with experience in using direct recruitment tools.
- Experience of using an Applicant tracking system (Tribepad preferred but not essential).
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with the ability to build both internal and external relationships at all seniority levels.
- Excellent candidate management skills, with a passion for candidate care.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage conflicting priorities often of an urgent nature.
- Strong attention to detail, taking pride in your work.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Introductory Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
We are a London based, full-service law firm, specialising in providing straightforward advice to entrepreneurial businesses and individuals on domestic and international matters.
We have grown substantially in recent years, including two mergers and an office move. We’ve also matured in terms of our approach to providing advice to our clients, seeking to simplify and improve the experience of working with a modern, independent law firm.
We’re proud of our journey. Without losing sight of where we’ve come from, we are focused on where we’re going. We are evolving and growing every day. And just like our clients, we are ambitious and moving forward. Many of our clients are entrepreneurial, ambitious enterprises who are often privately or family owned, or private equity backed. We are one of the only London based law firms with a large private wealth offering alongside significant business law capability.
The firm also advises major corporates on particular specialist legal matters who find our straightforward approach a compelling alternative to larger, less personal firms.