CRM & Digital Marketing Administrator - Apprenticeship
This role works closely with the CRM Manager to assist with the day-to-day running of the firm's CRM tools (OnePlace and Introhive). The individual will be heavily involved in the delivery of high-quality data and cutting-edge CRM solution in support of the firms CRM migration project.
In addition, the individual will be supporting our Digital Marketing team with a variety of tools and processes from email, to website, to social media.
The individual will undertake their Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship and will be supported to achieve the competencies required for the apprenticeship within this role.
- Review of newly ingested contacts and companies to ensure they meet our data entry guidelines and the contact onboarding process (Welcome email)
- Responsible for the bi-weekly "Welcome email reminder" procedure from running the contact search report in OnePlace to sending the reminder mailing via Vuture
- Research of clients and allocation of our defined company sectors in OnePlace to enable our cross-sector initiatives and targeted communications
- Review of tickets in the Introhive Data Cleanse tool by approving or rejecting contact changes
- Responsible for the data cleanse procedures – updating or deleting bouncebacks, merging duplicates and archiving stagnant contacts
- Managing CRM accounts of new joiners and updating employees' details
- Running of bi-weekly BD activity reports for three departments – checking meeting activities with selected partners ahead of the report circulation, removing irrelevant activities and tidying up the reports
- Support the CRM Manager with the implementation of new CRM platform, Intapp - testing data field mapping, report designs, page layouts, and system integrations with HR, 3E, Vuture and Introhive
- Assist with the creation of the new CRM training guides and video tutorials
- Support the Events and BD teams with CRM enquiries; e.g. building a list, merging a duplicate contact, running an insight report for a potential prospect company
Digital Marketing support
- Being involved in the support of email marketing with a focus on event support. Including understanding our automated processes using triggers and variables.
- Support on written copy for events.
- Social media creation relating to those events
- Running regular reports from Hootsuite (social media), Vuture (email), Sitecore (website) and Google Analytics and Data Studio.
- Regularly reviewing CRM reports relating to the website (such as identified contacts) and cross comparing for interesting activity from targets
- Becoming an expert on our website form/ email marketing/ CRM integration. Regularly monitoring and reporting on form completions in relation to campaigns.
- Support digital executive with Siteimprove platform – optimising content for SEO and identifying and proposing solutions for technical issues.
- Running PPC campaigns on LinkedIn and analysing the results
- Running our new starter process, communicating with new internal stakeholders and onboarding them to our marketing technology solutions
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- An interest in developing solid knowledge of database structures and data processing
- Strong interest in digital marketing systems
- Ability to understand the wider impact of actions
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Introductory Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
We are a London based, full-service law firm, specialising in providing straightforward advice to entrepreneurial businesses and individuals on domestic and international matters.
We have grown substantially in recent years, including two mergers and an office move. We’ve also matured in terms of our approach to providing advice to our clients, seeking to simplify and improve the experience of working with a modern, independent law firm.
We’re proud of our journey. Without losing sight of where we’ve come from, we are focused on where we’re going. We are evolving and growing every day. And just like our clients, we are ambitious and moving forward. Many of our clients are entrepreneurial, ambitious enterprises who are often privately or family owned, or private equity backed. We are one of the only London based law firms with a large private wealth offering alongside significant business law capability.
The firm also advises major corporates on particular specialist legal matters who find our straightforward approach a compelling alternative to larger, less personal firms.